Thursday, June 30, 2011

Desperately Seeking Penis

Okay I clearly have a problem...it's been a long while since I have had sexual contact and I am pulling my hair out...ugh it's so frustrating...1 cause I'm at the age where my Libido is at an all time high and 2 masturbating has stopped working...Well if you don't want to read anymore...stop reading now...cause it's about to get involved.

I mean it's sooo  bad that I can't even have a conversation with a guy with out wondering what his dick looks like and how much I would like to see it feel it  be near it.  You know how in the cartoons when a character is hungry people start turning into hot dog or pizza.  Well when I see men they turn into penises oh and don't let them smell good.  Last night I showed my ass not literally but I was like a fiend...like I was on crack...but in search of penis...all I needed to do was be in a corner somewhere twitching...and running and jumping on men.  Or being like Wimpy I will gladly pay you Tuesday for use of your Penis today.


Now I know what your thinking why don't you just get a dildo, but trust me it's tired of me too...LOL plus nothing takes the place of having Man Meat...you know laying there and smelling good and breathing hard Whoo okay...I should stop talking I'm gettin in a tizzy over here at my desk... listen you can think what you like...but I needed to write this down cause maybe it will take some of the pressure off...Ha wishful thinking but it also let's you know if you see strange behavior it's just been a while and maybe you can save me from myself especially if you see frothing at the mouth!  LOL!  Or I can just turn my self into Samantha and not apologize for loving to f*uck and become a manIzer I mean the name of my blog is Sex in the City !

Here's the thing...I have always been able to separate sex and love...and when I am in love the sex is just that much better...but sex in general is superb and when you have a terrific partner...it's even better!  It's not like I said oh I am going to be celibate till I find the one...but I was doing a lil experiment with my self to see if I could just be okay...and I am failing miserably...I like sex...even if it's a one night stand...with what's his name...I am always safe (wrapin it up) and hey at least I am honest!

P.S. If your a guy reading this and you want to be trivial and sarcastic well I guess I asked for it by this post...but please don't be gross or come at me with lame O lines...scratch that...I wanna see what yall have to say :)

3 comments:

  1. It always amazes me when a woman is having a hard time getting some.. Half the time.. Scratch that 90% of the time if a woman offers sex a man will be there to answer the call. Is there something in particular you are wanting??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Cordie24 I think I was acting a bit desperate instead of just allowing it to flow. But if it always amazes you then clearly it is not that common I guess men are starting to have certain standards, or we are not asking the 90 percentile we are asking the 10% that would say no. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes men have standards.. However I seen your pics and it would have to be that 10 percent, and by 90% I meant 90% of men that are actually available. Married or comitted men don't count towards that number plus the must be heterosexual.. Wow I guess it is hard for you ladies.. : (

    ReplyDelete