Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Feast or Famine

I think we have all heard the old saying feast or famine... when it comes to men...either you have too much or not at all...but geez I'm like a starving child in Uganda over here...I 'm serious...this is the time for summer lovin and where's my lovin?  Huh in my Jhudd/Effie voice...what about what I need...what about meeee!

I guess it is what it is...maybe I am not putting out the summer lovin vibe...or maybe my vibe is too desperate...I mean any way you look at it...it aint happnin and it aint been happnin for a minute...I know I know...I am the only one that was invited to my pitty party, but I am sure some of you feel the same way.  There are certain things that come with being young and sprite...frolic's at the beach, kissing under the stars...blah blah blah...I can't remember the last time I did that...well I guess it is meant for memories for now.

I'm not sure what I can do to change my odds but I guess I will just have to see how it goes...Summer has just started and I got a bit to go...so maybe I am speaking to soon...but I'm putting it out there...summer fling thing to thee I sing...I'd like a boo...for now ooooo oooo oooo!  Hey it works when I sing to the parking angels...LOL!

I wish the same for you if that's what you would like as well.  Summer flings are what summer is about...so I hope we all feast on the fun, sun, love, hugs, kisses, and disses...cause when summer's over who know's what could happen.!

No comments:

Post a Comment