Friday, May 17, 2013

BITING THE BULLET (ONLINE DATING)

Okay so I'm doing it, a while ago I wrote a blog about online dating and how I didn't think it wasn't necessary and blah blah blah.  However, I see the light.  Not about the online dating but trusting God will bring you who your supposed to be with ,but you have to do the work.  Those are seeds I haven't really sewn, I haven't actively or non actively looked for a companion, but I do think its necessary to stir up the pot.  You know have some man scent on you as it were.  I joined a free site, that someone recommended and I have to say, it's working, I mean there are people messaging me and wanting to meet for coffee, mostly conversations, but it's working, I can not deny that.  

I have yet to meet with someone or go on a date, I mean I am still pretty new to the site, but it is the place to meet men my age or older, it's true, I'm not gonna meet my guy in a club. I  don't go and neither do they, most are family men, divorced or babies daddies and yes they would look crazy as hell in the club.  You know those guys, that you immediately judge cause they in the club trying to hang with the youngins.  I am starting to feel that way myself (the old lady in the club).  Not that I club like that anymore, but it's definitely  for the kids these days LOL. 

It's hard to meet people in your friend circle, because most of your friends have been your friends for years, and there really is no new people, or they are all married or you know waaaay to much of their business already.

So here I am giving it a shot, if I go on any dates I will keep you posted,  I'm curious to see what will happen next.  How fun for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment