Thursday, April 25, 2013

YOU THINK YOU HAVE PROBLEMS, YOU GUYS ARE NO WALK IN THE PARK!

This post is not about male bashing, or saying all men are this and that, but it remains to be seen, that people, men and women, need to realize that they are dealing with a living, breathing, emotion having human being.

I am little out of practice when it comes to dating, I admit it, my last few years I have to deal with a lot of personal things.  Mostly dealing with my health or my mothers.  Now that I'm trying to see what's out there, all I seem to find are these broken men, who seemingly have it together, until one day they just say something out of the clear blue that obviously has nothing to do with you.  There is this trigger, a word... a something, that someone used to say to them, but they probably never really had a response for it.  Now you un-knowingly say that thing and it feels like you just got hit with a cannon.  

They try and destroy you with their words, and you begin to feel like a cartoon character when the wind blows too hard and their hair and stuff flies off and all your left with is a skeleton.  Your caught so off guard by this, there is just no words.

So here in lies the issue, how do you fix that, how do you change it.  I know I can't personally help you.  You need help, professional help, someone to talk to about your problems.  I am sorry for all the things that you have been through, but I am not the cause of them.  I have in advertedly inherited someone else's stuff. Some woman he didn't seek closure from. Or some past hurt that he still clings to for dear life.

Listen, I know you don't always know or realize that one particular thing is a problem.  But when it does come up I pray your able to recognize it and apologize.  Ego a side. Just a plain I'm sorry.   I know what your used to dealing with, and you continue to deal with cause you haven't dealt.  Just, like women, men pick the same woman, hoping for a different result.  Not gonna happen.

Please hear me when I say this.   Another person can't fix something that is already broken, I can't make a half a whole, I can only love you and appreciate you where you are.  However, you don't have to be all the way together, but working towards getting your self together.  It's time we took a step back and looked at the bigger picture again.

These reality shows and nonsense where broken humans are screaming and fighting broken humans just perpetuates this.  We watch crap like this and think this is what LOVE is supposed to look like.  Drama and kicking and screaming.  Take stock, what do you really want and need, and maybe we can figure it out together.

Be well young man, cause the sheer denial of the fact that you don't think you have a problem.  Speaks volumes about the fact that you do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment