Thursday, April 25, 2013

I AM NOT A LESBIAN!

I bet your thinking uhhhh what's with that title and I haven't seen a blog post from her in a while.  I kind of ran out of passion for writing this blog.  I mean how can it be Sex in the City, when there is no sex to speak of.  Then I kept thinking about it.  This blog is not necessarily about sex-capades or how many men I have or don't have.  It's about me.  The good the Bad and the ugly.  I have gone through different variations of my life.  Good and bad, but I am still no worse for ware.

I called this particular blog, I am not a lesbian, cause I haven't had anything sniffing around any part of me, that I'm starting to think people think I am hiding something.  I even had someone ask me, am I gay HA!  I simply replied "I wish, at least then there might be some hope"!  Hahahahaha.  No, I am not gay, and no there is no man to speak of in my life.  Do I want one absolutely, will I have one maybe?  Only God knows for sure.  

However, what I know for sure is that I am finally a whole person, a whole person on my own.  I still have flaws, but like Iyanla says I have done the work, I have worked on myself so that, the wonderful whole man that comes into my life, will have his mate.  He who finds a wife finds a good thing. Truth, marriage now a days, I can take it or leave it.  A wonderful mate/companion to enjoy time with and have fun on dates and travel.  A bestie with full benefits is my idea of a good thing.  If HE wanted to get married I would definitely consider it.  I mean hey why not.

Some of you may be reading this thinking, wow if only it were that simple.  The truth is...IT IS that simple.  We make our own lives complicated and convoluted. So much so, we don't know which way is up.  We have spent so much time convincing ourselves that it's everyone else's fault, or everyone else that's crazy that we have lost touch with reality.

At the end of the day happiness is what matters, being able to wake up and be proud of every choice you made, and live with no regret, because each thing has taught you a lesson and brought you to this beautiful space your in now.

So no, I don't have a man, and I for sure don't have a women (ho homo tee hee), but when he comes along he will be proud of me and I will be proud of him.  We will be a team, and I am sooooooo looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment