Friday, February 24, 2012

The Blah Times

I'm sure, no wait i'm positive i'm not the only one who feels like this every now and again you start to notice that certain aspects of your life are so vivid in it's wrongness that it makes you feel some sort of way.  The old what am I doing with my life stage, or is this really it?  I think we all have a certain expectation of a New Year...wanting it to start out with a bang...desiring for more...and well sometimes its just a slow sputter.  Can this feeling really be blamed on anything...are we doing 100 percent of what we need to do to make the new year start off how it should?

Most people spend most days looking forward to Friday and you realize your whole life has passed you by looking forward to the weekend and when it gets here do we ever live?  Or do we just take more time to do nothing?  I for example right now am feeling that way...I just came from and incredible trip in Trinidad...carnival...and some would say that I am just feeling blah because I am feeling Tabanka, which in Trini terms means (withdrawals), but I also have a certain expectation of my self...I got some disappointing news today...and I get bad news or no news all the time as an actor...but when you feel you did your very best and someone says well that's just not what we're looking for it hurts.

I should probably just shut up right...rejection is par for the course as an actor and I should know better than anyone to just let these things go...I can only do what I can do and hope for the best.  But hey I'm still human aren't I.  I don't really have any point nor am I looking for advice on how to feel better cause for the most part I am a positive person...but today just hit me kind of hard...and I am feeling a we bit Blah....so I thought I would right it down just to see if I could take a bit of the sting away...I mean this is my live journal isn't it...I guess the most important thing now is to allow my self to feel these feelings and then move on.  Cause tomorrow is a new day! Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment