Monday, January 30, 2012

Where Have I Been? You wouldn't Believe me!

Hey there, sorry I have been MIA lot's has gone on toward the end of 2011, some super high, highs....and some pretty low lows...but you always know what your made of when you can come out the other end.

Just so you know...my mother was in a horrible accident at the end of August she was a pedestrian and was hit by a car that was going about 40 miles per hour...so needless to say all of my attention was on that...and why I have been absent...she spent 2 months in ICU with a broken everything leg, arm, neck you name it...and made it out the other side...that's how good God is.  I realize that I spent a lot of this blog  concentrating on the things that I/we may be doing wrong...then I realized yet again life is too short to worry about those things.

God has a plan for everyone...and I realize more and more often that my life is not my own...and that God controls all of this...now I'm not trying to get in some debate about religion, or tell you how you should believe...I'm just telling you how Good he has been to me...how he has kept me in the midst of this storm...and countless others...We (my mom and I) have battled Cancer, and now her being hit by a car and surviving cancer all in the span of 1 year...this could make any person crumble...and it has been really tuff...but you never know what your made of until you are faced with it...and my reliance on God has kept me up and functioning through these days.

I am happy to say that my mom is a Miracle, a spectacular miracle...her will to live and and her faith has brought her back to us...not fully recovered...bones are still healing but no major damage that should cause her problems...I could list her injuries, but I think you can put it together...a 63 year old women hit on her lift side by an American made car going 40 miles per hour...God is good!

I am sharing this with you because although this blog is about finding true love...it's also about the knowledge of growing and loving oneself and all things that touch, make and mold us...Since I am not in charge of any of this...whoever I am going to love is going to have to love all facets of me as well.  This is a part of who I am it has not made me bitter but it allows me to see the bigger picture!

1 comment: