Thursday, August 11, 2011

Where Has Foreplay Gone?

I miss foreplay, I miss it a lot...I have been hearing and feeling the steady decline for a while...and every woman says the same thing..."he thinks kissing my boobs and going down on me is foreplay"...well if you haven't helped him out in that area how will he know?

I think we women romanticize things a bit...but why shouldn't we...I mean it goes back to when things were simple and maybe when you weren't exactly having sex but had a lil finger introduction or a lovely dry hump with the boy you liked... I mean that was some good foreplay that helped build up to the fact of your first time...or even the back massage or the long lingering kisses of neck, back, ears, shoulders, butt, thighs and what ever else you can think of!

We are one big muscle and even the slightest touch from the one you like/love should send shivers down your spine...but sometimes it takes a lil more coaxing!  Now don't get me wrong... think it's safe to say that we don't necessarily need this kind of treatment at ALL times because we like to get down to the nitty gritty too, but please keep in mind that foreplay is important and it makes the act that much more YUM! :)...I mean can we get a kiss on the neck geez!

Now ladies this goes for you too...I know for me nothing turns me on more then watching a man bend to my touch...its awesome and trust me a lot of other women they may have dealt with haven't done that...and for sure haven't put them first...and sometimes there is a lack of reciprocation (he does you, you don't do him) You know it's true!...but we are all adults here, and this my friends needs to change.  So I have decided to wage a bring back foreplay campaign!  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment