Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Think Like A Man

I do and what does it get me...soft lady boys...I mean come on...I think it's all subjective...maybe I should explain myself.

I learned a long time ago that men have a different way of thinking...it's a bit more logical than emotional...I think all women can attest to that...and it's not necessarily that the man is not a great communicator... it's just he's not saying the things you want to hear...one thing I can say about men is that they are generally honest...and by generally I mean... if you get one that does tell you the truth listen...cause he does mean what he says.

Then on the other hand you have the guy who lies about anything and everything...and who wants to put up with that mess...It could be Tuesday and he'd say it's Wednesday...cause that's just how he is... and of course my favorite guy the guy who is so hurt he decides that he is going to hurt every woman in his path just so he doesn't get hurt first blah blah blah blah...look the rules haven't changed just the players...and I think most of us have been doing this long enough recognize all the Idiosyncrasies

Now here is my issue...because I think like a guy...this scares men cause I know what they are going to do before they do it or they just don't get how I could be sooo cool...not my words but theirs...or most recently I am an anomoly!  That's generally when the tables turn...such as a booty call... if we agree that this is all this is...the guy ends up catching feelings and asking me, what are we doing and I can't do this anymore and wah wah wah!  

I say all this to say...clearly there are no strict rules, there is no REAL right or wrong and if what you were doing isn't working try something else maybe...but if you are who you are be that and eventually you will find your match...it's like some guys like aggressive women who will approach them and some don't...it is the law of the land... and in truth everyone is different...so all you can really do is think like yourself.

1 comment:

  1. :-). Your vivacious personality is bound to hook up with the right one. If I were a man, I'd scoop u up quick!!! Lol. :-).

    ReplyDelete