Thursday, January 23, 2014

Where Has Your Self Worth Gone

I had to take a deep breath when writing this one, cause what the hell are we doing out here.  My goodness. I know I have been off the dating scene for some time.  Dealing with life, working on self, and what not. However, I didn't know that the state of humanity in dating was going straight to hell in a hand basket.

Women are so confused about themselves and men have just become lazy,  everyone has advice, on the do's and don't but, do you even listen to yourself.  Everyday I see post of Why this and Why that, do this and do that, and if you want something different do something different.  Coming from people who honestly need to shut the hell up.  When did you become the dating guru, when everyone reading knows yo shit stinks worse than anyone's.  What work did you do to move past your issues of the past, are you in a viable relationship where you can give the best and most unbiased advice.

One thing I don't do is give advice to married people, I'm not married, and wouldn't even dream of it.  I'm still looking for my match, and you can say, aren't I doing the same thing giving advice.  No I'm just saying STOP IT.  I see what your doing to your self, but I or no one else can want better for you than you want for yourself.

When did we become so complacent and lazy about love,  when did we start settling for just okay, and not what we truly deserve.  When did we start playing wife instead of waiting for what we really want,  That clock is ticking crap come on.  Most of these women settling are the one's who are in church praying for a good man, but can't seem to leave the horrible one they have so they can't get that blessing.   Oh I know, cause we have given up.  On ourselves, on our journey's on our self worth.  You are with that man cause you chose to be, you can leave, he ain't even doing anything for you, but you rather stay cause you don't want to be alone.  Um and men don't even get me started on that.

Women will listen and believe anything and everything just to say they have a man.  When he cheats and whatever else you complain about what do you do.  You stay and continue to complain.  Gone are your friends gone is your self respect, you got a couple of kids and your a single parent.  Yet homeboy can come and lay up and play daddy when ever he wants and your fine with that. The point is your fine with that.  So who is to blame.  YOU, at the end of the day it's YOU, is now and forever will be.

You make choices everyday which way you wanna go.  You constantly blame the other girl or him but at the end of the day what is the common denominator.  YOU.  Men will tell you anything you need to hear and you want to hear it,  without stopping to think is this sincere, or wait how can that be when your already married or you live with someone else.  This topic is exhausting.  I feel like Spike Lee at the end of School Daze WAKE UP!  PLEASE WAKE UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment