Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Thank You Sir! (A word of appreciation to all Men)

Okay so the title of the blog is not that complicated, but I do want to say thank you!   Thank you to the men who stand up and be men...to the ones who are great fathers...loving husbands, and fantastic friends, to both their male and female counter parts.

Thank you to those men who are male figures to those that have not had a strong male influence in their life.  Thank you to those men who appreciate, care for, love and protect their women...who despite what society says about US (black women) you know we have had past hurts, and  are still there to see us through.  Thank you for taking care of yourselves...realizing that you are also not perfect...taking care and removing some of your past hurts and not letting it affect your life as much as it probably could.

I believe it important to let your fella know how important you think he is, and how well he is doing no matter the circumstances, and we as women need to remember that they are not alone in this. We are a piece of their back bone and need to support them no matter what.  See you chose that man and in that you chose everything that came with him.  So how dare you not stand by him when he looses his job or if something that isn't in the plans occurs.  Relationships are HARD work, and I have never heard a couple say it wasn't.  So in all of that some of us come out spoiled, hurt, and decide to take it out on everyone after that person.

I commend the people male and female who don't!  Yes, things sometimes creep up, but recognizing it quickly and working through it together is the best way.  So again I say thank you...to those men who recognize things in them selves and their families, who work through the hard times and be there through the struggles.  To the men who are consistent, and surprise you at every turn.

If I could apologize to the men who are working on it, I would but unfortunately I am not the one who caused your pain, but she didn't know what she had when she had it...and when a REAL women recognizes it, try and love her past your hurt, or seek counseling, you don't have to live with that pain, and you may find you are stronger for getting it out!

I think one thing we all can say is true is that, life is not that complicated but people are and as we mature we realize things are not as hard as they seem, yes there are challenges but with the right support and love it helps make the difference in our achievements.  So again I say thank you, for doing the absolute best you can and for always striving to be a leader, a hard worker and a man of God/Spirituality, cause a head of a household needs someone other than their spouse to depend on sometimes.

Well I think I covered it, and if I didn't well forgive me...the appreciation could go on and on, so in closing I say THANK YOU xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment