Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Embrace Your Hoeness!

Let me explain, in this day and age where anything goes...it's time to stop being so offended by what people say and call a spade a spade...in this life there is always going to be a double standard if we like it or not.  And unfortunately for us, it is always the women who get the short of that stick...so I say why not embrace it.

The reason we watched so much Sex in the City, is because we saw a lil bit of ourselves in each woman and well my favorite I have to say was Samantha... and here's why..she didn't apologize about who she was, and sex was her main goal in life...sure she was an alpha female, and dedicated herself to getting exactly what she wanted, when she wanted and how she wanted... and some of you/us probably judged her for that.  Just because she didn't fall into the social archetype of needing to be in a relationship to be full filled in some way...there was no horrific back story as to why she is the way that she is...she wasn't molested, or seeking the love of  a father...no she was plain and simple a Hoe!  And the reason I say that is because when ever a women sleeps around she is branded as such and well we all know if a man did it he's just Da Man!

So I say embrace it...kind of like the blacks (LOL) did with the N word, or women did with the word Bitch (I would never address my friends as such but to each his own.)  I mean sistah's have to have something for themselves...so I will be the first, my name is Nikea and I am a hore...I, am not a feminist, I am a realist. I do what I want and I am proud of it...If I wanna have sex I do, if I want to be in a relationship I will...am I my own person? Absolutely, so if your passing judgement right now on this passage in this blog called sex in the city with no titties...well we can just assume you haven't evolved enough to embrace your Hoe yet...but let me say this... why live in shame, and doubt and fear about what you like and who you are...don't live in the Hoe, closet...come out and let your freak flag wave.

Now let's be clear, you can still be a lady and a hoe...sh*t there are plenty of classy hoe's,  I am not a slut or a tramp...I am merely embracing that in which has been so looked down upon, and in that I take refuge and power because nothing bad happened to me, I have no miserable back story that makes me act some sort of way...it just is, and you know what I am totally fine with that.

So a toast to the Hoes.....Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment